------------- HOMOCHIC ------------- PEE PLAY EUROPEAN TOUR

On May 31st Homochic's Jacob Sperber (aka Dee Jay Pee Play of Honey Soundsystem) will be going on a 6 week trip to the UK, Italy, and Germany to DJ. On his way he will be using this page as a way to document his many encounters into what is Homochic in major cities like London, Italy, and Berlin. Visit every day in June to catch a glimpse of the new music, the sex clubs, the galleries, and the adventures through the eyes of our Homochic correspondent.

Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA, United States

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

DAY 10 + 11 - June 9th + 10th

After the rager must come family. What two things are more close and dear to my heart then records and my wife Beth Laberge?

Lets start with #1, records. I left shopping to the last possible minute. My latest funny line to foreigners is that it is "B.O.G.O. American Dollars right now and that they can come visit and pay my rent anytime they want to." When I first got off in Rome and got money exchanged at the service desk, the nice lady laughed at me as she counted out my transfer.

So on that note, I left record shopping to the last minute and here is what is coming home:

APPARAT REMIX OF THIS ORIGINAL:









KENILOU REMIXES OF THIS ORIGINAL:







(c) Homochic 2008

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

damn girl you craycray. its pride week over in portland. are we on the same latitude? the gay latitude? be safe, be curteous.
<3<3<3<3<3xoxoxoxogabo

June 11, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home