------------- HOMOCHIC ------------- PEE PLAY EUROPEAN TOUR

On May 31st Homochic's Jacob Sperber (aka Dee Jay Pee Play of Honey Soundsystem) will be going on a 6 week trip to the UK, Italy, and Germany to DJ. On his way he will be using this page as a way to document his many encounters into what is Homochic in major cities like London, Italy, and Berlin. Visit every day in June to catch a glimpse of the new music, the sex clubs, the galleries, and the adventures through the eyes of our Homochic correspondent.

Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA, United States

Friday, July 11, 2008

INTERNET FINALLY!


The following was the last night in Berlin. Things that happened that can never be mentioned, things that happened that must be mentioned. This is footage of a new friend named Bambi posting flyers for his Berlin Pride event called Mehr Cher. It was at a superclub called Monster Rhonson's Karaoke which is a gay karaoke bar with a deep dancefloor, bar, bathroom tiled billiards / smoking room and a stripper pole. These fucking flyer's with Cher's head on them were EVERYWHERE. Prosumer for some reason got the idea in his head that the leather hat I wore one nigh made me look like Cher so he called me Cher for like 24 hours (wasn't too thrilled on that one)


BAR 25 Behind the DJ booth. Its dark because everyone is in a fucking K hole, this video is actual footage of a k-hole.


The first of many videos that might be better left on my harddrive and not floating around cyberspace. This video is the exit from Basso, a brilliant underground art space / party spot that Boris + Massimiliano were djing for a birthday party. Its about 5am and we are heading to Berghain / Panorama bar, one of the most notorious nightspots in the world. Started as a gay bar, this beast has so many rumors flying around about it that I was as giddy as a school girl when the time finally came to get a piece. The lineup was Berghain residents all night including a daytime slot by Prosumer in the outdoor terrace area from like 12 or 1 to like 6 pm. As I will explain much more in detail later, this is a video of special suprise guest and constant reoccurring character of my trip, D J K a o s who was showing us superstar wasted realness.


There is about 3 pages of text that must go with this video. This is a DJ Boris + Kaos outside of the entrance of Berghain. Boris was quite the sweetheart putting up with K a o s who was BLITZed. Boris walked the entire group into the club (where he is a resident) and then bounced never to be seen again (it was a slow night in the club). The entrance is a sketchy as it looks, chain link, dogpatch style area, no sign of life, cracked out people walking out. No photos of the inside of Berghain / Panorama bar have ever surfaced. It is not allowed to take pictures inside during club hours. The club is an abandoned electrical power station gutted and remodeled to look like where bruce wane aka batman goes to get his dick sucked to hard techno and fist Robin when he's not being party bottom. The coat check of Berghain is better then any San Francisco club

.

Okay, I am back in London. Its 24 hours before I return from my brilliant 6 week tour of Europe.
I have been terrible in the past two weeks. I have over 4 GIGs of video and pictures to catch you all up on.

I have had sex in the bushes on gay beaches in Ibiza. I have made out with adorable young things in a crazy 1979 throwback tent in Glastonbury, UK. I have had trannies yelling at me in foreign tounges while spinning brand new records from Berlin's Hardwax in front of hundreds of people covered in mud.

I have a tan.

I have finally seen Ricard Villalobos and he is SO gay!

I have been bitten over and over by mosquito's and I have felt the wrath of a jelly fish!

It is my duty in the next three day to fill you up to date in exact detail about the past 14 - 18 days.

I mean, I haven't even told you about Berghain the greatest club on earth, the real gay church, the paradise garage of techno. I get chills thinking about it every single time!






(c) Homochic 2008

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Blake said...

"Its dark because everyone is in a fucking K hole, this video is actual footage of a k-hole."

HAHAHAHA

Also

Tell us more about how gay Villalobos is. Is he minimally gay? Is he so minimal he becomes an event horizon of gay that nothing can escape? We must know.

July 11, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger The Jaded Gay DJ said...

AWESOME! Will you too now have that acid relapse look in your eye every time someone mentions "Berlin?"

And thanks for the images of Berghain; now I realize that I actually went there in 1996, when it was just known as E-Werk. I heard Carl Craig on the main floor, and oh, what a scene that was! Congrats on your successful tour, I'm anxious to hear your tales of derring-do!

July 11, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home